Monday, September 21, 2009

new pattern

For the past national day long weekend, I have developed new pattern… maybe it’s true.. every month I will do something new, my way to celebrate that I am one month older.

For 3 days consecutively, I have only taken one nap during noon time. But this nap lasted long to be 2 hours. Saturday nite, I managed to sleep around 8plus.. then Sunday nite, I was cranky and slept at 7plus.. but Monday nite.. daddy & mommy brought me out for dinner with ma – ma, ye-ye and I was overexcited.
how happy i am.. with porridge in my mouth...


At the restaurant, I attempted to walk around but obviously not as good as at home since I am not used to walk in shoes.

Then mommy let me try some crab beehoon and shark’s fin soup, I think I enjoyed it cos when there was no more, I screamed… but mommy said I cannot eat too much cos it’s very salty with strong flavorings. But I do know how to appreciate better things in life rite?
when mommy refused to let me have more crab bee hoon


Then at the end of the dinner, there is some lime in the dessert. When I saw it, I gestured that I want to eat, then daddy held one slice in his hand and let me suck. Surprisingly, I wasn’t scared of sourness and actually quite enjoyed it.

Although I looked tired, I still refused to sleep when we reached home, I attempted to push chair around home again.. when mommy tried to bring me into bedroom, I held the door frame and refused to go inside. but mommy forced me to sleep on the bed even though I was screaming loudly. Soon I was on my way to lalaland.

No comments: