Saturday, September 26, 2009

the ikea trip

wat a lazy sunday afternoon whereby we were at home doing nothing and outside it was raining whole day. finally mommy said let's go out when the rain got lighter, if not really can grow mould at home.

so we decided to head to ikea at alexandra although even the taxi driver say the tampines one is bigger but too bad.. it's too far for us.

many pple had the same thought as us as the place is really crowded. mommy actually wanted to put me to the kids playing area but too bad i am not 90cm tall yet.
At the entrance


so we walked around the places first and mommy bought a few kids-proof safety items for me since i can walk around myself now.

me in the shopping cart.

i wish to have a swing like this in my room.

of course the highlight of the day got to be the cafe. we had many nice food there and i like the poached salmon with potato.. anw think tat's the only food i can eat now although daddy and mommy did let me try the meatball and cheesecake too.

our spread for the afternoon tea


yum yum...

No comments: