Saturday, September 26, 2009

me so loving going to the library

one fine saturday afternoon, daddy and mommy finally decided to bring me to the library... lazy parents indeed, although there is a bishan library nearby,they have not brought me there for so long, the last trip there was when i was still a baby.



oh well, anw, i really like the kids section. there are so many kids there.. and being a friendly/kpo kid myself, i like to walk around and see what other kids are doing. many times, mommy had to carry me away cos i am being too nosey.. taking books or their stuff on the table wo asking... hahha... tat's my curious nature, ma....





reading book myself... can you see the serious expression on my face? oopppss. the book is upside down though.




the happiest moment when i was able to move abt freely.

i am very hardworking ok? i really listen intently...

so daddy and mommy, we should come here more often!

No comments: