Monday, September 21, 2009

lucky mommy and lucky me

Since I was born, mommy got the habit of buying “mother & baby” magazine for its informative and helpful tips for new mommies like mommy. There were some quite good lobangs like the “chubbiest cheek” contest which mommy enrolled me but didn’t have time to bring me there.

For the june 09 issue, there was a contest of winning Drypers Drypantz hampers by sms-ing. Mommy thot “ why not, just try my luck lor.. after all it’s only a sms”.

Who knows, two months later, mommy got a call from the staff from Mediacorp Publishing asking what size of diapers I am wearing.

So last Friday (21 Aug) when daddy and mommy were both on leave (they went to enjoy the movie “UP” but left me with the nanny… bad bad bad…), they went to the office at YCK to collect the prize for me. there are 4 big packs of Drypantz in the carton. At the rate I am using diaper and with no sign of being potty-trained so soon, I am sure this can last me for some time.

Daddy's acting skill quite good hor. the diapers are not tat heavy lah



me and my diapers. there are 4 big packs inside.

No comments: