Monday, September 21, 2009

another episode of sickness

(19 Aug... lazy mommy again didn't update regularly)

Just thot I recovered from the very sinister cough not long ago. I started to have runny nose shortly after.. being very kiasi/kiasu parents, daddy & mommy brot me to see dr Ong again. Sigh.. think all the aunties in the clinic know me pretty well by now. See my face oredi know my serial number.. sigh.. is tat a good sign? Dr said it’s a new strain of flu bug again and gave me some flu medication and told mommy just let it run its course.
while waiting outside the clinic.




when the wait turned out to be unexpectedly long.... i was cranky and hungry.

Obviously I am not strong. Cos over the weekend, I started to have fever. So daddy and mommy brought me to see another PD I frequented at TMC. There I did a nose swab test for H1N1. luckily it was negative. After taking more medicine, I went home.

Although I still got fever on-off, I went for ma-ma’s birthday dinner at Tung Lok signature at vivocity. I really enjoyed it cos I get to eat all the nice food usually not allowed. Like the shark’s fin soup with shredded chicken.. spinach tou fu… and the spinach with eggs. Yummy… and for the first time, I ate rice with these nice dishes together.
father and son outfit


a rare family photo

my blur look when they sang the birthday song

But mommy regretted of bringing me out when I was not feeling well. Cos tat nite, my temperature shot up to 38.5. mommy had to give me a dose of nurofen to bring my temperature down and also sponge me in the midnite to keep me cool.

Since then, my fever hovered around 38 degree. Daddy and mommy decided to bring me to see doc again. And this time… I have to eat antibiotics. Sigh sigh sigh…

No comments: