Monday, September 21, 2009

mommy's day off

mommy took a day off to bring me to collect my passport.


first we sent daddy to work by taking mrt... quite a new experience for me since i have never taken mrt during peak hour on a weekday. lucky there was a nice uncle who gave up seat for mommy and me. but i prefer to stand (or rather to be carried by daddy)





then we went to lavender to take the passport, at the station, i was happily walking around in the platform.

i am a friendly chap

the collection for passport is really fast since mommy has made an online appt. so within 5 min, we were ready to go. since it's still early. mommy decided to bring me to the newest shopping mall on orchard road - ION after hearing so much abt it. and as it's a friday, wai gong is not working. so we met up with wai gong and wai po too.



happily walking at ION.

as long as daddy or mommy bring me out, i am super excited. after a few hours of walking around, even the adults wanted to sit down and relax, yet i was still not tired and refused to take nap.


flipping menu, wat's nice to eat?


arguing with wai gong? why no food for me?

No comments: