Sunday, September 27, 2009

“Ma-ma” are you calling me, Darren?

When I turned to 16mth, I started to make sounds similar to “ma – ma” mommy got excited as I finally opened my mouth to call her.. but she is not sure initially. Cos I sounded like this to her “ ma – ma – ma.. wa – wa – wa…: and as I said it, I was looking somewhere else or walking around.

But over the last weekend, mommy becomes so much more sure tat I AM calling her. cos when I said “ ma – ma –ma”, I was “running” to her and then hugged her legs. And this morning, when mommy was changing in her room, I shouted “ma-ma” so loudly in the living room cos I couldn’t see her.

Ooohhhh.. mommy melted oredi. Daddy? Green with envy…

recently, i have a heightened interest in alphabets and numbers. i like to point to the letters and words and make the adults read out to me. and i can say "1 (yi)" and "2(er)" in chinese. hehehe

No comments: