Saturday, August 22, 2009

passport finally

mommy has been contemplating to do a passport for me for very long.. but with my often sickness as well as the current H1N1 situation globally, going overseas has never materialised. thus no immediate urgency to do a passport.

however, she did try to take a photo of me good enough for a passport at home. but with numerous attempts, including make me sit on the potty with a white board behind, on the barney dvd and make me sit in the highchair with the white board, or even asking help from wai gong using his DSLR which supposedly capture my action faster... alas.. none of the above succeeded as all the photos with me either not looking into the camera or not 100% front view with two ears showing...even the cropping failed. whenever mommy tried to load the pic for the online application, all has been rejected.


the need finally arose when mommy saw the Club Med promotion and decided we should go for a short getaway as a family. so yesterday, she and daddy brought me to a photo kiosk to take passport photo. it's definitely a hard job. daddy make me sit on his shoulders and he squatted down to make me just nicely fit in the white background. mommy stood beside the auntie and tried to catch my attention using the photo frame... the empty albums on the shelf. finally, a small mirror for customer did the trick. i looked right into the camera and the auntie was fast enough to capture tat moment....


viola! this is the final product.



i do look a bit shocked though.. don't you think so? but i like this pic too cos i was holding it all the time when i was back at home.. and even laughed at myself.

now i am positively looking forward to my new passport. or even more so, the bintan trip at club med with daddy & mommy in September!

No comments: