Sunday, August 9, 2009

teething darren = cranky & whiny darren

Its’ been quite a while for me with 8 teeth. But recently I started teething again. And this time is not one, not two.. but at least 6 or 8!

The two big molar on the upper jaw are oredi out which mommy only realized recently and suspected it’s been out for quite a while. Then over the last weekend, mommy can see the two incisor on the upper jaw going to erupt soon. Then the incisor on the bottom jaw also going to erupt soon cos the gum has become hard and can see a bit of whitish under the gum. When I finally willing to open my mouth, mommy thot she saw a bit whitish on the bottom left molar too?

Even though mommy has been brushing teeth for me using the finger brush with the first teeth toothpaste, there is still some blackish stain on my teeth. So mommy was thinking when would be an appropriate time to bring me to see a dentist. Maybe soon.. when I can understand mommy’s instruction.

my signature move during the past week, while one hand holding a spoon to bite..the other hand pushing the chair and walking around.

No comments: