Saturday, August 8, 2009

First trip to a park

Daddy & mommy think it’s good for me to learn to love and appreciate nature. But mot of the time we tend to laze around at home during weekends rather than venture further out.

The chance finally came when wai gong, wai po, yee-ma and tong tong jie jie came over one Sunday. Wai gong just got a new DSLR and was eager to show off its prowess. So we decided to go to fort canning park, and wat’s more, we are going there by bus instead of the usual taxi.

So here we go, we took a bus to the bus stop opposite liang court, there is a flight of staircase leading up all the way. So we all started climbing…
getting ready!


As I haven’t started walking, wai po and mommy took turns to carry me. as a heavy baby at 13kg++, I sure gave a hard time to mommy and wai po. Especially wai po bah, cos she carried me most of the time.
see wai po's clothes is wet from sweat... thank you wai po!


As we are in no hurry, we took a slow stroll and stopped along the way to appreciate the fallen leaves, blooming flowers and the refreshing air.
tong tong jie jie enjoying herself


It’s really an eye-opening experience to me. to see so many trees, flowers. I was so eager to look around tat I kept turning right and left to catch all the views. At one point of time, yee ma got so excited to see those red seeds falling from the trees which she thinks it’s Xiang Si dou. And she and tong tong jie jie started picking it up from the ground. How I wish I can walk and join them in the fun.

When we finally reached the legends, alas.. it’s under renovation. Nonetheless, there were still a lot of activities. Saw a couple taking wedding photos, a malay wedding with loud music blasting, and some pet owners’ activities on the lawn..
from my smile, u noe i enjoyed myself!
mommy and me

Not bad, it’s definitely a refreshing change to shopping malls.

No comments: