Saturday, August 8, 2009

gymboree trial

Thanks to auntie Jessie from May08 thread who arranged this Gymboree trial at the HarborFront cos we got free trial voucher from the May birthday bash not long ago.

Although it’s early, was it 1015 on a Sunday morning? It’s good since there are only 4 babies in the same class and we had the whole playground to ourselves.
getting ready for the lesson to start


It started with some free play, but I was drinking milk at tat time. Once I finished, I joined in the fun. The teacher really had a very loud clear and angelic voice tat caught my attention, I was smiling all the way when she was singing.

Then it’s time for some physical movement, we were divided into two groups and climbed up the apparatus on the playground. I simply loved this part since I like to crawl all over the place.
climb climb climb...

chasing after the ball


climb again...


Then each baby took his turn to be carried in the parachute and rocked side to side. I was oredi laughing aloud when the other babies did it. so when it’s finally my turn, see how smiley I am.. I was mesmerized by the teacher’s voice.
see me in the big parachute... thanks to randall daddy to help mommy take photo

do you see randall and auntie jessie sitting on the mat?
my big smiley face.. i really enjoyed it.


Think the most enjoyable session is the part when all the babies were standing against a big log-shaped cushion and walked up and down. I was laughing so happily as I listened to teacher’s singing…

I really can’t bear to leave the place when it’s ended. As I still crawled to the toy’s corner and tried to take the toys and play.


oooppss. mommy caught me taking toys even the lesson has ended.

No comments: