Sunday, August 9, 2009

The 2nd haircut

Officially this is only my 2nd major hair cut. First being at full month while they got me shaved botak while I was not able to defend myself. 2nd one was a minor trim just before the sean lau PS and I was oredi struggling big time. All mommy could say is this time was even worse.

At first I was quite alrite sitting on the chair, then once the auntie put the apron on me, I started to fidget liao. As my hair was quite a lot and getting very long and thick. The auntie used the shaver to make it thinner. But once I heard the “humming sound” from the electric shaver, I wanted to run away. The adults have to hold my head so the auntie can shave. But I still struggled a lot. End up, mommy had to carry me on her laps without the apron. But even like this, I still wiggled a lot.

So can you imagine the mess, all the cut hair are all over my body and mommy’s. and best of all, the hair was not exactly well cut. Some patches got shaved more and some less. And the fringe some short and some long. Sigh.. now I can only hope my hair would grow back soon… but then again, would I be subject to another hair cut?

Next time, mommy is going to ask the auntie to cut “Armani” style.. haha wat’s tat? Can eat?

before....



after... see the fringe is not evenly cut?

No comments: