Sunday, August 9, 2009

Naughty or timid?

Although officially I still cannot walk independently yet, I just like to roam around in the house. Just a question whether I am willing to let go of the support. I’ve been practicing long and hard by pushing chairs all around the home.

There is this yellow child chair, the push walker, the red stool and now even my own high chair. Oh I attempted to push my own stroller too. The fav place got to be the kitchen, I will either lead mommy to walk to the kitchen or push a chair and walk there myself. Then I will let go of the support and turned to the drawers and start pulling and closing it. or open and close the cupboard door.. the expression is super funnie. When I am scared of hurting my fingers or the loud banging sound, I will close my eyes and with a very careful/scared expression on my face. Hahahah

caught in action!


Sometimes when I was holding mommy’s hand to walk, mommy will suddenly let go, and I can walk one or two steps on my own before falling on the floor. Now I know mommy’s trick liao, once she let go, I will lean back on her legs cos I know she is just behind me!

No comments: