Sunday, September 28, 2008

my two little teeth

I have been drooling a lot for quite some time and i like to put my fingers into my mouth to poke around. mommy and daddy thot i might start teething liao… but didn’t really see the white pearlie coming out from the gum. wai po said it won't be so early. but my gum really feel itchy.

on 11 Sep 2008, just two days after i turned 4 mth old, mommy see a little white thing sprouted out from my lower gum. So cute. each day, the little white tooth grows a bit more. then the other one also started appearing. And for the first time, i dun like the milk bottle when mommy inserted the teat in. only when mommy let me suck suck then i quieten down and finally started drinking again.

So the gan jiong daddy went to guardian to buy the teething gel. Mommy put a little bit on her finger and put on my gum. But it doesn’t seem to work.. cos i still prefer my own little finger.

No comments: