Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mommy's buying spree






mommy has a newfound hobby - online shopping! here are a few of the items she bought for me






The playmat mommy bought from the bulk purchase from singaporemotherhood website has arrived! Think a lot of mommies bought the same alpha yellow bear design. So now it's my new playground.
me and my pooh friend on the playmat



The other good buy from the website is the cloth book, one is with the animal sound and the other one is for all the machines that move. So sometimes we just sit on the sofa. mommy and wai po will show the book to me. darren seemed to be interested by the sound, but only for a short while….



see, i can read.

another one is the leg warmers. suppposed to cover the legs when in air-con places so that the legs won't feel cold. but i dun really like them as they are too tight for my fat thighs.


the leg warmers are too tight for my fat thighs.

No comments: