Saturday, September 6, 2008

The little giant

I've continued with my binge drinking. that's what daddy called cos i would just drink as much as i could even though i am full then throw up later. so mommy says the days just went by like tat.. bottle-feed then latch on, then throw up.... then feed again cos the tummy was empty from the throwing up. sometimes it's so scary tat i threw up like a little merlion.

mommy finally got very worried and brought me to see the PD. at the PD's clinic, surprising, my weight continued to climb. at 2mth + 3 days, i was 6.5kg. Dr Ong said "well done!" hahha. but still, he gave me some medication because i am little colicky. but guess i am fine, as long as i am gaining weight... i am growing well.


I dun really like tummy time, but mommy put me in this position everyday after my bath.
See my little play ground!


Doing shoulder massage for my daddy using my strong legs

No comments: