Sunday, September 28, 2008

the 4th month and still growing fast...

on 6 sep 2008, daddy and mommy brought me for jabs again. at pediatrician's clinic, the nures weighed me and now i am 9.855kg and 67cm tall. The nurse auntie commented that I can break the record for a 4 mth old baby.

and When Dr Ong gave me the injection, he even commented that he has not seen a 4 month old baby weighing 9.855kg. hahhaha...


but i oredi am not drinking as much as before. now wai po and mommy only gave me milk every 3 hours and each time 140-150ml. How come i am still puttin on weight so fast?

Do i look like the little michelin man?

Maybe the other indication tat i am too fat is that now i am wearing clothes for 9-12mth baby or if the cutting is small, sizd 12-18mth. Mommy is busy buying new clothes for me as i am growing out those at home. she even started buying those meant for 18-24mth baby.

No comments: