Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mommy is going back to work

Fast forward to the 3rd month, mommy has to go back to work soon. although mommy really can't bear to leave darren, work is work.

the last friday before mommy started working, she brought me to have my vaccination. to our surprise, i am 8.84kg on 8 Aug 2008! tat's really huge! even the PD said I am overweight.

then mommy brought me to see the auntie doctor who delivered me. the nurses at the clinic were all amazed by my size. i just felt puzzled why suddenly so many pple crowded me. but the auntie doctor also said i am overweight. think mommy is thinking how to make me grow at the slower pace.
Little muscle man.

Finger-licking good! i am the new spokesman for KFC.


Mommy officially went back to work on 11 Aug. everyday she has to carry the pump with her so that i can still drink breastmilk.


Mommy and me, just before she is leaving for work.

Mommy says she is sad cos everyday she only get to see me in the morning for a while before she rushes to work. by the time she reaches home after work, it's almost time for me to sleep. and if she works late, i am oredi soundly asleep, she can only stand at bedside and look at me sleeping. I hope everyday is weekend so that i can be with mommy.

No comments: