Saturday, October 3, 2009

ready for childcare

as i am approaching 18mths in just another month's time. daddy and mommy thought long and hard abt childcare arrangement for me.

eventually they decided to put me in full day childcare for better interactions with other kids as well as learning to be more independent.

lucky there is a childcare centre in the same building as mommy's office, so i can go to work with daddy and mommy everyday from next month onwards. and mommy doesn't have to rush to pick me up as the centre closes at 8pm instead of the usual 7pm.

last monday, daddy and mommy brought me to the centre for so-called orientation. well, i dun think i need tat. once daddy let me come out from the stroller at the recep area, i was eager to push the door open and joined the kor -kor and jie-jie there.



can you see me? i am the one back facing the camera.... ooopsss. i joined the kindergarten class where i supposed to be in the junior tots. no wonder all of them look so big to me.


later the day, daddy and mommy brot me to the Junior League at united sq for a haircut. haha this time i was better behaved so the auntie had more time to cut my hair....to so short....





cutting in process... tat's only the beginning whereby i guai guai sit down.. later i had to stand up and daddy mommy holding me to stand still.

end product... look quite tuk hor.. dun u think so?


No comments: