Sunday, January 25, 2009

the catching up




It’s been quite long since mommy last updated my blog. Mommy has been lazy.. also cos of it’s year end closing.. tat’s why she was also busy at work.

Just to recap what have happened over the past few weeks or so.
Think the biggest event of all is the question who to take care of me. The incident tat started off the debate is tat my aunt and cousin tong tong have come back to Singapore from japan for good leh. So wai po can no longer stay at bishan to take care of me alone. The arrangement of taking care of me has been a touchy and tricky topic between daddy and mommy. Although they only talked abt it when I was asleep, I can sense their unhappiness somehow.
me and my tong tong jie jie


When they first heard abt the news, they have found a nanny to take care of me during day time. But the nanny can only start in the mid of Jan and she doesn’t really stay near our home. The initial arrangement is to put me at the waipo’s for the two/three weeks, then pass to nanny’s. but after weighing various pros and cons, mommy changed her mind and wanted to put me at the waipos’ long term together with auntie Benita. Tat makes daddy really angry as he thot he’s been sidetracked.

Then they were talking abt it on the xmas and put me on the bed, I kaypoh kaypoh want to hear also, since it concerned me also mah… so I just rolled and rolled to get a better hearing.. end up, I fell on the floor… waaahhhhh.. it’s really painful and I immediately cried… but well, at least that put a stop on daddy and mommy’s conversation and they quickly rushed me to the KK. Tat’s how I spent my first Christmas. Sigh….

But then still, I have to spend the 3 weeks at waipo’s house cos no one else to take care of me. And it so happened it’s year-end closing period and mommy has no time to visit me. And I only get to see daddy and mommy when wai gong and wai po brought me back on Friday. Miss miss…. I immediately smiled when I see my daddy and mommy.

But these few day at waipo’s house, tong tong jie jie is very bad to me… she bit me three times. I want to complain.. dun bully me cos iam younger.. next time I use my weight to knock you down… hahahhaa

see the evidence on my forehead? no wonder i look so grumpy.

No comments: