Sunday, January 25, 2009

photo shoot

Again, “poisoned” by the forum mommies, mommy got this lobang to bring me to take photos by this uncle photographer. Actually tat thot has been on mommy’s mind for quite long, just takes time to search for the good one.

Since daddy and mommy are both on leave on the Boxing Day, they brought me to the studio called “foto-U” for a photoshoot. Had a fun time there, esp the photographer keep making funny noises to make me laugh.. and daddy and mommy also there to accompany me.

But towards the end, I am tired liao… dun feel like smiling oredi. And when we posed for the last pose, mommy was adjusting her hair while I was sitting unsupported then suddenly I toppled and fell on the parquet. Pain pain… tat makes me even more no mood to continue.

So that was the end of the session, though it’s short, we spent a happy time together as family.

here are some of the shoots

No comments: