Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh.. I am sick again

When wai po tucked me to sleep last nite (2 dec 08), she suddenly feel I was feeling warm. So qiao tat mommy just came back and then took my temperature.. it’s 37.8-37.9. so mommy, daddy and wai po quickly finished dinner then rushed me to the KK hospital to find out what’s wrong with me.

When we reached there at about 845pm, the queue was long. After we cleared the pre-consultation and registration, we went to the waiting area, there are so many babies and small kids pasted the same cooling pad as me…the queue was moving so slowly and I began to feel tired and wanted to sleep. Mommy carried me over shoulder and walked around and I started to feel drowsy… but I missed my bed, my pillow and my blanket. So she decided to put me in the stroller, I finally dozed off inside.. maybe I am just too tired.
see, i still look cute with the cooling pad.


when my number was finally called at 10pm plus, i was extremely tired. being woken up from my sleep is one thing, the other thing make me angry is that the doctor kepting talking to daddy abt his dengue rather the focusing on me. "who is the patient here?' so i screamed to show my dissatisfaction. when he finally turned and checked on me, i was extremely cranky, i cried screamed and shouted to the point of hysterical. but the doc simply walked off and asked daddy mommy and wai po to pacify me. then he used the tongue presser and made me gag... i felt so uncomfortable and puked. in the end, he just gave me some paracetamol and tat's it.


for the next one day or so, my fever hasn't subsided. it went down after i took medicine, but it shot back when the medicine wore off. then mommy and daddy got worried again and sent me to the thomson medical centre to see another PD. after doing urine and blood test, can only show i got some viral infection.


when the situation didn't get better, daddy and mommy decided to send me in the hospital for monitor. call them gan jiong spider. after spending two nites at the hospital, i am finally well again. ooohhhh... i dun want to be sick again.

i still played as per normal while the adults are so worried over me



do i look like Harry Potter with that scar?
































No comments: