Sunday, December 7, 2008

more and more new toys

Daddy and mommy bought a few toys for me.. hahaha

1) The fisher price activity walker
As they said the traditional walker is not good for babies development, mommy is eyeing for this for quite long time. Finally tat day we saw it on offer at toys R us and immediately bought for me…but I dun think I can start using it yet.

2) ring stacker
This is to improve my motor skills leh.. the last time we went to see the PD, he said my motor skills development maybe slower than the rest of the babies due to my big size.. mommy is determined tat it won’t be true.. so hopefully this will help. Anw, now I am only interested in biting the rings.

2) leapfrog learn and groove activity station
Mommy bought this preloved one from the forum and carried it all the way from yew tee back to bishan alone. Now it has become another activity station for me as it trains me to stand up.. hahaha tell you a secret lah.. actually mommy was eyeing a evenflo exersaucer.. but too bad…



me eating teething rusk in my new exersaucer
biting the microphone on the exersaucer
me and the mag mag (chewing rather than drinking)

No comments: