Monday, November 17, 2008

my new food

soon after i turned 6 month, mommy has let me try a few more food.

1) the sweet potato puree

2) the potato puree

3) banana

4) a little bit of apples, grapes and the teething rusks loh...





I really like the sweet stuff, especially the sweet potato puree and the banana... wish mommy can give me more of those ...

Wai Po and daddy also say I am very good with the teething rusks wor... just like my chinese zodiac sign (rat).

Although I only have 2 small teeth now, I can use them to slowly nibble nibble & finish the whole teething rusks on my own wor.

Yup, that's me with the teething rusks...


Wai Po sometimes calls me a "say lor pei", which is the dialect for greedy person... but that's because I got a figure to maintain mah ...



No comments: