Saturday, November 15, 2008

I am 6 months old

hi all, today I am finally 6 month old... meaning i am ready for a whole lot of new food out there.. hehehe... and new toys and new adventures. being a big boy now... mommy said i have to be responsible of my own behaviours... hmmm... i am not sure what it means, but... i will try my best to be good boy... see my new image for the 6 month. handsome? tat's my new style!

but look at this pic! mommy strip me naked to take this... the "du dou" was given by my great grandmother to bless me with long life. see the two little cute mouses on it? tat's my chinese horoscope as i am born in the year of rat.


hmmmm.... mommy!!! shy shy lah.

incidentally today is also one of my uncles' wedding, in the moring, mommy and daddy brought me to the morning's tea ceremony as i was given an important task --- to jump on the marital bed!


the cute little girl is my elder cousin... u want to see me in real action? see the video below... i didn't look quite happy inside as i am really confused by so many pple surrounded me and i can't take nap.

No comments: