Sunday, November 2, 2008

it's SOLID time

Last week mommy brought me for another jab. now i am 11.2kg and abt 71-2 cm bah... cos the nurse at the clinic said no need to measure height until 9mth assessment, so mommy secretly put me on the meausring tape when the nurse is not at the counter. hehehe...





dr ong also surprised to see how big i have grown, keep saying it's 1.5 year old's weight. so he finally gave me the green light to start me on solids. mommy has been so excited and has a long long plan for me to try out different foods.





for the past few days, i have been eating cereal for some times. hmmmm....maybe i am still not very good with swallowing, i kept spitting out the cereal but swallowed the milk. and frankly i got a bit bored with cereal.





finally, today mommy let me try a new food, the pumpkin puree. it looks delicious as it's orange in color and mommy put in a nice strawberry-shaped bowl. although it's the first time i tried it, i fnished half of the portion. quite an achievement for first timer!



tat's how my pumpkin puree look like... yum yum rite.....



see me in action!

No comments: