Monday, March 23, 2009

I like GUG... not the lesson, but the outing

when i passed my 9 mth birthday, mommy signed me up for the "parent & babe" prog at Growing up Gifted at United Sq. every sat, daddy mommy and me will go out after lunch and attend the session. although only mommy and I are inside the room, daddy will wait for us outside.

since i am the youngest baby there, my attention span is very short. every now and then i will make some noise. even the teacher there also commented tat i only cry to show my presence, but teacher, tat's my way to express my emotion lor. just tat u dun understand what i am saying! although as the youngest, i might not be able to respond well. well... it takes time right?


anw, it's the after programme tat i really enjoyed. after each session, daddy and mommy will bring me to a dessert shop. the aunties there love me and while daddy and mommy enjoy there dessert, i got to eat my biscuit and occassionally "little treats" from mommy.
it's a great time to be with daddy and mommy on saturday afternoons and enjoy the time together as a family



"bio-ing" the little girl next table

No comments: