Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Best Daddy Award

I fell sick again a few weeks ago… and this time round the fever went up to 39.1, tat really worried daddy and mommy as they brought me to see doctor everyday since i got fever. but still the cause is not known.

And cos of that, I have to be fed with medicine almost every 4-6 hours. When mommy held the syringe with the orange paracetamol, I know it’s time for me to suffer again. Sigh.. so I quickly try to wriggle my way out by kicking my legs and bending my back behind. But there is always someone (is tat u, daddy?) holding me tightly.

Maybe cos I was teething too, mommy said she saw some little whitish thing coming out on the lower gum for the 3rd and 4th teeth. So my gums are hurt, my clothes are forever wet cos of the drool, I was hungry cos I scared whatever stuff in my mouth is medicine again and I feel hot cos of the fever.. imagine the discomfort. So daddy and mommy took turns to carry me, even when I was taking nap. Given my weight, tat must have given them quite sore arms and backs.
Daddy has to carry me when i take nap. see he used his tie to tie his hand together.

Daddy, when I grow up and see this picture, I will know how much you love me…. Hug hug….

No comments: