Thursday, December 17, 2009

my first wedding dinner

on 12 dec, it's mommy's sec fren, auntie zhu zhu's wedding dinner.. initially daddy and mommy wanted to ask wai po to take care of me while they go themselves, then mommy changed her mind as it's time for me to try to expose to different events and also not to trouble wai po so much as wedding dinner often run into late nite.

so mommy helped me dress up first.



and then i got bored while waiting for mommy to dress up. so i decided to entertain myselfthen we took the cab to the hotel parkroyal on kitchener road. who knows there was a big jam there cos of a newly opened shopping centre.

finally we reached the hotel, just in time for the first march in.
me and daddy


me and mommy


clapping when the newly-weds made their grand entrance!

still excited over this new experience initially


then got bored and sleepy



finally i gave the cue it's time to go home, whether or not the dinner has ended or daddy mommy full or not.

No comments: