Sunday, May 24, 2009

The beginning of little terror?

Monday nite (18 May) while I was playing with mommy on the mat, I bit mommy. Usually, I will crawl my way over her legs but dunno wat happened to me last nite, I rested on her thigh and bit it. there is a little toothmark on her thigh now.


can you see the little square toothmark?


and my favourite places at home now are toilet and kitchen. Every morning, after mommy changes diaper for me and help me come down from the bed, I will crawl out of the room and turn left to the toilet at the master bedroom. Then when no one notices me, will crawl into the kitchen.
If not then crawl out of the main door and onto the access balcony, the floor got small pebbles and it feels really different from the marble floor in the home.

Even since I know how to stand up with support, I like to go up to the TV console, pull my self up and play with the disc on it. And throw it onto the floor one by one. or i wil crawl to the coffee table, pull myself up and take the gerber star container.


eat gerber stars

new popeye stunt?


thinking of doing some mischief later?

No comments: