Saturday, April 11, 2009

many firsts in the first week of Apr

April so far has been a fruitful to me, I have learnt a lot of new things within the first week.

1) first of all, I finally know how to crawl. Although I can only crawl one or two steps, then I will lie down to rest a while. Tat’s cos I am too big size to support myself. But as I practice more often, (I even crawl with my eyes closed during mid of nite, I am hardworking hor), now I can at least crawl from one end of the mat to the other end… but I like to crawl on the marble floor more. When mommy put me on the mat, I will wriggle my way back to the marble floor. Even though I got knocked my head against the floor a few times, but I guess it’s more cooling

2) after much practice, now I know how to sit up by myself from crawling position. I surprised mommy one nite when she was too tired trying to pull me back from crawling to the marble floor and was lying on the mat resting. Then the next moment she saw me I was sitting up all by myself and was holding a toy and playing. And since then, there is no turning back.

3) My hair was getting long and in order to get prepared for my photoshoot on the Good Friday, mommy and daddy brought me to the kids salon at united sq after the GUG lesson. Firstly, mommy put me on the chair, then an auntie put an apron to cover me, suddenly I cannot see my hands, so I got a bit panicky and was trying to wriggle my hands out, then the auntie started using a pair of scissors to cut my hair… mommy was holding me to keep me still… so I got scared and trying to move my way out… at the end of it, the auntie was using a vacuum tube to clean my neck and arms of small hair, I was so scared by the sound and the tube moving on my body tat I really wailed… so in the end, mommy said the auntie never really did a good job, some parts of my hair are not really cut evenly.. hmmm… I wonder whether I will still be handsome in the photos?

4) Mommy think this is one of the most significant milestone of me. I started babbling with my baby language. Sunday morning, I woke up finding mommy and daddy are still zzz-ing, so I flipped around and playing by myself. After a while I got bored, so I went to pull mommy’s hair so tat she can wake up playing with me, but she didn’t move… so I decided to tell myself a story. It was rather interesting and I continued to babble throughout the day, It must have been the day tat I spoke most words eversince I was born. And mommy says it’s the most angelic voice tat she has heard.

5) Mommy is sad and green with ENVY.. cos she has to work OT for the beginning of apr as it’s the quarter closing. So these few days.. daddy picked up from the nanny’s. then last nite (7 apr). when daddy was playing with me, I was babbling “da, da,da-di” which got daddy so happy, he thot I was calling him “daddy”. Ok just let him be happy for a while.. maybe I just accidently made the sound tat resembled “daddy”?

No comments: