Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Getting more active (naughtier) day by day

I love my new found freedom!

Now I realized I can crawl to any places all by myself, I am so happy tat I dun even want to be carried. The happiest time of the day would be when mommy put me on the mat and let me roam freely. I like to go to the toys corner and take out all the flash cards and spill them on the mat, then pick up those I like one by one. when I got bored with the cards, I will crawl to my potty, not sitting on it, but playing with it by putting my hand in. I am always interested to know what’s there at the bottom. Then after I am done with that, I crawl to the activity mat that I used to lie when I was a baby, but now I dun want to lie there, I am more interested to play with the tag.
see, i am so happy crawling!


When nobody notices me, I like to crawl on the marble floor. Yippee.. and play with daddy’s mouse and keyboard. And if I am lucky, I get to play with daddy’s blackberry when he is charging it. then I will sneak under the study table to play with the wire.. uh-huh.. most of the time, before I even touch tat, I got pulled out by one of the adults cos they say it’s dangerous. Hmmm. What does “dangerous” mean?

Mommy and daddy said I am a determined young man. Cos whatever I catch the sight on, I will make sure I get it even though the adults put it away. Once they pull me away from the wires, I will try to find my way back! But the adults are as persistent as me.
now digging out my toys from the container.


Tat’s my usual routine at night, I must crawl to my content before I am wiling to go sleep. If not I will make a din and dun let the adults rest too. Sigh, daddy and mommy’s dark eye rings are getting darker. I am so happy to find my fav card.

But I am getting more fun to play with too. Whenever I crawl to the kitchen glass door or mommy’s dressing mirror, I will laugh aloud. Is tat the cute baby in the mirror me? Hmmm… not bad looking though… hahaha
first time sitting on the potty, still guai guai.....
but after that... hmmm... wat's inside? let me check....


No comments: