Saturday, October 25, 2008

see ma, i am ready to eat solids!

After hearing so many May08 babies started eating semi-solids, I am also eager to try and telling mommy by showing I am interested in whatever she eats during meal time. So finally, this morning, wai po made me sit on her lap, and mommy scoop a bit of porridge water from the bowl to let me try. hmm….tastes differently from my usual milk…so maybe I only took a bit then see how. Then mommy scoop a bit more. Uhmm… it doesn’t taste that bad… so maybe I drink a bit more….mommy put the spoon near my mouth again, I opened my mouth and this time, I find the porridge water tastes quite nice actually and I drank all on the spoon. When mommy took the spoon away and told me there is no more, I wailed “ mommy, I want more!” so mommy gave in and scoop a bit more to feed me. After I drank and realized there is no more, I screamed again”mommy, I am hungry, and I want more!”

mommy told me once I go for my jab next week and the doctor give the green light for me to start semi-solids, she will let me try all the nice food that she is eating… sound exciting… I can’t wait for the next week to come! But wait, I dun want to get “tuk” again.

No comments: