Wednesday, October 8, 2008

mommy, spend more time with me!

It’s another quarter end closing and mommy has to work late again. So she missed a lot of my achievements during the day which mommy is very sad abt it. By the time mommy reaches home, I am oredi in my lala land. And in the morning, she has to rush to get ready to work and has no time to even carry me. So now I only recognize my wai po and the auntie (aka the maid) who are with me all the time during the day. Daddy and mommy become vague strangers who Mommy is very sad about this and seriously consider switching to a less taxing job so that she has more time to spend with me.

As i am getting more curious about my surroundings, mommy also realized now is the time to start me with some brain development activities. Actually mommy is already quite slow liao. I know some of my baby friends in the May baby forum oredi started long long ago.

my new toy! leapfrog counting pal...

No comments: