Monday, February 8, 2010

i finally weaned off pacifier

[backdated]Wooho.. its’ a big achievement. I still remembered the adults intro pacifier to me when I was abt two months old. Cos mommy said I kept drinking milk. So with pacifier, hopefully can reduce my milk intake or rather lengthen the interval. Since then, I was hooked up to pacifier.

But for the past few days[early jan], I suddenly quit pacifier just like tat. Maybe cos I started going to school (but mommy still packed a pacifier in my school bag, and sometimes the teacher will give to me so tat I won’t cry so much), Maybe cos for the past week, I was coughing and had blocked nose, so with a pacifier, it’s difficult for me to breathe. So I decided to spit out? Or mayb I finally realize I am a big boy and no need pacifier anymore?

All in all, it’s really a good sign tat I am growing up. although I still woke up in the middle of nite and mommy has to pat pat me to sleep back, and I took longer to sleep back without a pacifier.

No comments: