Sunday, January 3, 2010

my first xmas celebration at childcare

the childcare is open on the xmas eve for half day, and it's the xmas celebration with pot luck for lunch and gift exchange.

well, actually daddy and mommy were on leave, and we can actually skip it. but mommy thot its' better for me to participate since it's a new experience for me.


at bishan mrt station with daddy, since it was raining, mommy thot it would be better and faster to take train instead.






performances by various classes



watching the performance.


dancing to the music back at my own class. waiting for the gift exchange.


the gift exchange. alas.. only 3 kids from my class turn up!



yeah.. group photo with my teacher... but see my face. ahhaha



and lastly...eating fried bee hoon with my frenzzz

No comments: